Thursday, July 19, 2012

Those "ugh" days

Somehow I manage to have quite a few of those "ugh" days. You know, the ones where you get up and the only place you want to go is back to bed. You shower, get ready, make breakfast, eat, and yet, it's still so bleh. I am addicted to coffee so I have already trained my brain into thinking that no coffee = no function. Our fridge is broken and I haven't replenished any cold foods like creamer. Yes, it's a food to me. In any case, I think the broken fridge has affected my daily energy; the true troubles of a food junkie. I grabbed a quick frappucino and found this motivational quote:

 Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.
Thomas Jefferson

So even though the day is almost halfway through, I suppose it's never too late to start "doing". Happy Wednesday!


And yes, I realize all my pictures are backwards because my camera broke so the only thing I have is my webcam! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment