Friday, July 13, 2012

My long term organization salvation from: Practically Spent: 5-Year Planner

I'm what you can call scatterbrained, and that's a little bit of an understatement. My mind never stops going, but I always forget everything! Seeing it on paper was something suggested to me and I kept on searching goal websites and planning websites like crazy. I couldn't really find something so I started making my own. It just wasn't really functional for me so I don't go back to it and remember things! After a divorce, going back to school (still in school), new kindergartner this fall, new daycare, new job, AND renting a new house, I needed long term goals and plans ON PAPER. I was going through tipjunkie.com's website and came across this!! Wow! Thank you so much for sharing and thanks so much to Practically Spent (http://practicallyspent.blogspot.com) for sharing this. I know it was posted a couple years ago, but my oh my, I already feel less stressed! I adjusted it to a four year plan for myself and changed it up a little bit based on my busier months. Here's mine, but take a look at her original one and adjust it for your own needs.



Practically Spent: 5-Year Planner: I am slightly offended by the amount of time into the future that dentists, and now hairdressers seem to want to book their appointments. N...

No comments:

Post a Comment